Snom 370 SLA

Chris Lane

I am using pbxnsip 2.0.3 and snom 370's I am trying to get Key system functionality.

I have been able to get BLF working fine, I can see when a call comes in or goes out, I can see if I put it on hold from all phones, but when i put it on hold with phone A and walk over to phone B I cannot pick it up, the phone just beeps at me. I'm not sure what other info you need to help me with this, but reply with whatever is needed and I will get it back up here, Would really like to get SLA functionality asap.

Thanks.

Chris Lane

C&P Distributing

We are selling and installing the 370 as well. Unfortunately PnP does not work with PBXnSIP. The main key for the phone to work is the correct IDENTITY setting. Make sure it is exactly the same setting as one of your 300, 320 or 360 phones which have been configured with PnP (except login data and passowrd of course).

Then you need to specify the starcodes in the advanced settings.

If you do that, it?ll work fine!

We are selling and installing the 370 as well. Unfortunately PnP does not work with PBXnSIP. The main key for the phone to work is the correct IDENTITY setting. Make sure it is exactly the same setting as one of your 300, 320 or 360 phones which have been configured with PnP (except login data and passowrd of course).

Then you need to specify the starcodes in the advanced settings.

If you do that, it?ll work fine!

I dont really care about PnP, The phone works great, I just cannot get it to do SLA key system emulation with the line buttons. What do you mean by "specify the starcodes in the advanced settings."?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
bump

just want to see if anyone has any ideas on this one.

I have had luck with 2.0.3 and 6.5.10 doing the line monitoring ..

there is supposedly a "new" way of doing SLA with pbxnsip 2.0.4.x and the Snom 7.x firmware releases that is going to be more bullet proof ...

this should all be released within the week ,, hopefully some info in the release notes ..

yori