The specified target is unknown or unreachable.

hosted

The Unified Messaging server was unable to submit a message to Hub Transport server "MX" because the following error occurred: The Unified Messaging server failed to authenticate to the SMTP server: The specified target is unknown or unreachable.

Does anyone have a clue how to fix this? I am not a MS guy. :/

I can ping MX.. I have a cheap Godaddy Cert installed... I am lost.

I am also getting these:

The Unified Messaging server was unable to submit messages to a Hub Transport server because there is no Hub Transport server available to process the request with UM header file "C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\UnifiedMessaging\voicemail\98b0ffc0-dce9-4e85-bba8-5ac24ed8e638.txt". Make sure that there is a Hub Transport server located in the same Active Directory site as the UM server. In addition, make sure that the Microsoft Exchange Transport service is started on the Hub Transport server.

Hello nexSIP,

are all Exchange Roles on one server or separated? Did the problem appear after you installed the GoDaddy Certificate?

If you like to start a deep dive into Exchange 2007 you should download the Exchange Server 2007 Component Architecture Poster.

This is very usefull to get an idea how all Exchange Components work together.

Best regards

Jan