Polycom IP4000

roger

I got a Polycom IP sound Station 4000 already register and it can make

call but when I call this phone I cannot pick up the incoming call I'm running version3.0.2.

I have tried several things to make this IP 4000 work with the PBX N SIP and it still doesn't work, I don't know what is the problem. I have down graded the firmware to 2.2.2 and it does not register to the PBX if I use the 3.0 it register fine. But I can (pick up) answer any calls.

any thoughts?

Roger Watson

AllthingsIT

I got a Polycom IP sound Station 4000 already register and it can make call but when I call this phone I cannot pick up the incoming call I'm running version3.0.2.

I have tried several things to make this IP 4000 work with the PBX N SIP and it still doesn't work, I don't know what is the problem. I have down graded the firmware to 2.2.2 and it does not register to the PBX if I use the 3.0 it register fine. But I can (pick up) answer any calls.

That sounds like the PBX provides a contact in the SIP invite that cannot be routed in the phone. Does the Contact header contain something that the phone can reach? Maybe you can post the INVITE (from the PBX log) here and check if the IP address in the contact header is what you expect.