Max trunks on CS425 .. 3 seems too few

Carl Johnson

Can you help me with the logic in only allowing 3 trunks on the CS425 as this is an outstanding solution for places with multiple offices, in our case 1 with a 100 user PRO version and then smaller offices with CS425 solutions and for site to site dialing it really does not make sense to limit to three trunks for that .. can you maybe add a S2S trunk that is unlimited or at least could be licensed for more than 3?

Can you help me with the logic in only allowing 3 trunks on the CS425 as this is an outstanding solution for places with multiple offices, in our case 1 with a 100 user PRO version and then smaller offices with CS425 solutions and for site to site dialing it really does not make sense to limit to three trunks for that .. can you maybe add a S2S trunk that is unlimited or at least could be licensed for more than 3?

The intention is that this box is not being used as a PBX for a large organization and usually three trunks should be really enough (PSTN, ITSP, HQ trunk). However, I believe that if you send a friendly email to sales they won't be too bitchy about it and give you a upgrade.