VOICEMAIL TO MULTIPLE EMAILS

Friedom-Tech

the system will allow you to send your voice mail to multiple email addresses HOWEVER, it will only send the attachment to one of them.

why is this and how do i fix it???

The problem is that we delete the file after the first email is out. It is hard to keep track of the "last" email. If we send just one email you can see who else receives the voicemail; though this seems to me the best way to solve this problem.

Workaround is to use a email-list, so that the email server "explodes" the email to the various recipients.

The problem is that we delete the file after the first email is out. It is hard to keep track of the "last" email. If we send just one email you can see who else receives the voicemail; though this seems to me the best way to solve this problem.

Workaround is to use a email-list, so that the email server "explodes" the email to the various recipients.

im not understanding what you are saying? if the problem is tracking the email then it shouldnt allow to send out the email twice. and if it deletes the file from the system then how come the file is still in the mailbox? why cant we just send the attachment twice?

also even if i had to do the workaround how would i create an email list in the system?

im not understanding what you are saying? if the problem is tracking the email then it shouldnt allow to send out the email twice. and if it deletes the file from the system then how come the file is still in the mailbox? why cant we just send the attachment twice?

also even if i had to do the workaround how would i create an email list in the system?

You mean if you keep the WAV in the system then it also does not work? IMHO it should only be a problem if you select that the message is deleted after the email has been sent.

The idea about the exploder is related to your email service. If you can set up a group email account then the email server will distribute the email to the group members and the PBX has to send only one account.