No more Licenses available

John den Boef

Hi Support

I’ve seen this one before on the forum and I’m sorry to tell but I have the same problem .

No more Licenses available when I try to create an extension or an account.

System Info;

Version: 3.0.1.3023 (Win32)

License Status: pbxnsip Europe - S-Point

License Duration: Permanent

Additional license information: Extensions: 2/4 Accounts: 5/13

I received a new license today and pasted it in to the license field

Best regards,

John den Boef

Hi Support

I've seen this one before on the forum and I'm sorry to tell but I have the same problem .

No more Licenses available when I try to create an extension or an account.

System Info;

Version: 3.0.1.3023 (Win32)

License Status: pbxnsip Europe - S-Point

License Duration: Permanent

Additional license information: Extensions: 2/4 Accounts: 5/13

I received a new license today and pasted it in to the license field

Whow thats strange. Do you have too many domains? Trunks? Having the 3-minute key is nice, but when you start using a real license key it sometimes comes asa bad surprise that there are already too many resources for a regular license key.

Do you see anything like this in the log? "License suspended: There are too many domains"

Whow thats strange. Do you have too many domains? Trunks? Having the 3-minute key is nice, but when you start using a real license key it sometimes comes asa bad surprise that there are already too many resources for a regular license key.

Do you see anything like this in the log? "License suspended: There are too many domains"

Hi there,

I did not start with an 3-minute key. I started with a key that I received after the pbxnsip training, 2 extensions and 3 calls. I've used that one since may 2008. There is 1 domain, 2 trunks ,2 extensions, 2 huntgroups with an alias and a serviceflag. And there where no problems.

To add an extension and a serviceflag for creating an answeringdevice I've ordered extra extensions and accounts.

The first software version that I installed was the 2.1.8.2463 version and used the updates to get the version I have now.

There are no messages like you mentioned in the log.

thnx

I did not start with an 3-minute key. I started with a key that I received after the pbxnsip training, 2 extensions and 3 calls. I've used that one since may 2008. There is 1 domain, 2 trunks ,2 extensions, 2 huntgroups with an alias and a serviceflag. And there where no problems.

To add an extension and a serviceflag for creating an answeringdevice I've ordered extra extensions and accounts.

The first software version that I installed was the 2.1.8.2463 version and used the updates to get the version I have now.

There are no messages like you mentioned in the log.

Do you have the chance to upgrade? http://pbxnsip.com/protect/pbxctrl-3.1.1.3095.exe is the latest & greatest, it still has a ugly transfer bug so don't use it for operation, but maybe you can try to see if that fixes the license counting problem (make a backup of your working directory, so you can move back any time).

Do you have the chance to upgrade? http://pbxnsip.com/protect/pbxctrl-3.1.1.3095.exe is the latest & greatest, it still has a ugly transfer bug so don't use it for operation, but maybe you can try to see if that fixes the license counting problem (make a backup of your working directory, so you can move back any time).

I've upgraded it but the counting problem is still there. Is there an other way to reset the counter?

• 3 months later...
Solved!

After resetting the configuration to factory reset the problem was solved.

I've reconfigured the pbx and did some testing with creating and deleting accounts and extensions and now the problem is solved.

thnx

We had similar problems. Our solution was to encrease the limits in the domain settings. But these settings are quite hidden: Click the "Edit" Button in the Domain List, then edit the Maximum Number of Accounts / Maximum Number of Extensions / Maximum Number of Calls!