Extended mode not supprted?

dslepnev

Hello,

I trying to use Extended mode inside the Trunk settings. Referring to the "http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Inbound_Calls_on_Trunk" I put "![0-9]{7}([0-9]*)!\1!t!112" into "Send calls to extension" and send the call from PSTN gateway with 7 digits phone number. As result I got SIP 404 "not found message".

Checked almost everything, and did'nt found where is the problem.

Version: 3.1.1.3091 (Win32)

Advice please!

Why I tryed to use that feature: If call coming from ITSP (always with the same B number (0050001)) - I need to send this call to Auto-Attendant (112), If call from the same ITSP coming with any other number - then I need to send it to another one Auto-Attendant (110).

I starded from "simpe way" (ot the top of topic), but got a problem.

[...] I put "![0-9]{7}([0-9]*)!\1!t!112" into "Send calls to extension" and send the call from PSTN gateway with 7 digits phone number. As result I got SIP 404 "not found message".

Well that string gets everything after the first seven digits. If you want the seven digits, try something like this: "!([0-9]{7})!\1!t".

Thank you!

One more question: how I can separate two regular expressions? I tryed with space, but it does'nt work "!([005411])!\1!t!110! !([0-9]{6})!\1!t!112!".

The fourth part between the seperator "!" is the default destination (110 and 112). Take them out, otherwise the PBX will not move on to the next pattern.

Also the pattern "[005411]" means "0" or "0" or "5" or "4" or "1" or "1". I guess you wanted to say "005411", don't use the "[]" around it.

BTW there is plenty of documentation about regular expressions in the Internet. Pick the search engine of your choice...