Redirect to message box when Night

cmrabet

Hi,

How can I redirect the AA directly to a message box when the Night/Day flag is Set? I have a special voice message when we are away the office (night) which is working properly, however I want the callers to have the chance to record a message that we can listen to.

When the Night/Day flag is set, our AA is saying something like this:

"..Please try again later or leave a message after the tone.."

An then it says again the menu which I don't want, I want at this point to redirect directly to a recording stance.

Thanks.

How can I redirect the AA directly to a message box when the Night/Day flag is Set? I have a special voice message when we are away the office (night) which is working properly, however I want the callers to have the chance to record a message that we can listen to.

When the Night/Day flag is set, our AA is saying something like this:

"..Please try again later or leave a message after the tone.."

An then it says again the menu which I don't want, I want at this point to redirect directly to a recording stance.

Well there are two things that are interesting here. The first thing is the night mode flag, that will immediately redirect the call to whereever you specify.

The other thing is a timeout-driven redirection in the AA. That would be useful for redirecting something into a mailbox.

One idea could be to have two AA, the first for day time and the second one for night. The first one would use the night redirection feature and the second one the redirection after time.

But maybe you can make it even easier and just use a mailbox during night time. Then leave the message from above as the personal annoucement and you should have the effect you want.