Click to Dial. Users mobility.

dslepnev

Hello,

Inside of my extension settings I set my mobile phone number. When I make test call from another one extension to my - both phones (ip-phone and mobile) are ringing at the same time, as configured.

But when I trying to initiate Click to Dial with my username and extension - the system calling back my IP-phone _only_, and did'nt tryed to reach mobile phone number.

Advice please, it's possible in general?

Version: 3.1.1.3091 (Win32)

Thanks!

Inside of my extension settings I set my mobile phone number. When I make test call from another one extension to my - both phones (ip-phone and mobile) are ringing at the same time, as configured.

But when I trying to initiate Click to Dial with my username and extension - the system calling back my IP-phone _only_, and did'nt tryed to reach mobile phone number.

Advice please, it's possible in general?

Yea, at the moment that is the intended behavior. If you want to get a callback on your cell phone, consider using the callback feature (see http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Calling_Card).

Yea, at the moment that is the intended behavior. If you want to get a callback on your cell phone, consider using the callback feature (see http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Calling_Card).

Thanks, but CC don't do what we want. Sometimes ANI which comes to pbx was broken. Idea is: call-back initiated from www (by click to dial). It's can help us to create web-based address book, with call-back initiated from web-site to sip phone and mobile (everywhere).

Can we hope that feature when click to dial event start also call to mobile phone can be done in next versions?