Automatic DnD for Classroom extension

syukri

Hi, did anyone tried automatic DnD based on service flag for Classroom type extension in V69? I try to use the function on 1 of my extension but it done nothing. I set the extension as Classroom, then under Redirection tab, i set the Classroom DnD control to use my service flag. I set both for manual and automatic service flag, when it active, it doesn't turn on DnD for that extension. is this the expected result for this current version is my setting is the problem? I'm using the latest version of V69.0.4

6 hours ago, Vodia PBX said:

however maybe the automatic reset of DND might be interfering? 

is this under the individual ext setting? 

I did try several other things but still no luck for me. Is this also related to Group permission?

This should not be related to the group permission. I think the easiest way to experiment is to use a service flag and assign it to the extension (is in the redirection settings on admin level right under the DND setting, "Classroom DND control"). Otherwise you'll have to midnight to see any change.