Domain Export/Import

jlumby

I have been testing moving a domain from 1 pbxnsip system to another, and I am running into a problem in 3.1.1.3110 win32. When I create the domain on the new machine from the tar file, all extensions that have a DID assigned to them show up in the extension list as an extension number followed by <> if you edit the extension it does show the DID. Everything seems to run fine dispite this oddity, that is until you stop, and restart the service. Upon the restart, the logfile shows that the database sanity check deletes all of the accounts that have DIDs associated with them. I have found a workaround by editing the extension, cutting the DID out, saving the changes, and then pasting it back in, will correct the problem as long as you do all extensions with DIDs prior to restarting the service.

I have been testing moving a domain from 1 pbxnsip system to another, and I am running into a problem in 3.1.1.3110 win32. When I create the domain on the new machine from the tar file, all extensions that have a DID assigned to them show up in the extension list as an extension number followed by <> if you edit the extension it does show the DID. Everything seems to run fine dispite this oddity, that is until you stop, and restart the service. Upon the restart, the logfile shows that the database sanity check deletes all of the accounts that have DIDs associated with them. I have found a workaround by editing the extension, cutting the DID out, saving the changes, and then pasting it back in, will correct the problem as long as you do all extensions with DIDs prior to restarting the service.

Creating a username that is not possible will leave the account in limbo. Using a global name twice is just an example for this. Other examples include not enough licenses.

For pure backup purposes that is fine. However when you want to create a template you must make sure that this template does not have telephone numbers in the account names.