CELL PHONE REDIRECTION CONFIRMATION

Friedom-Tech

Hi;

in the latest version you added a nice feature with the option of requiring the cell phone user to hit one as a confirmation that they received the call.

this feature also adds the option of reading out the caller id of the person calling, the only problem is that if the redirect to voicemail is set for 15 seconds and you have it ringing to cell phone after 5 seconds then by the time it finishes reading out the number the caller has been redirected to vm!

This is very true, I tell customers to make the ring value 30 seconds.

pbxnsip, personally i think you should NOT read back the callerID info. other phone systems that do this mearly play a recording that says "you are receiving a forwarded call press 1 to accept" customer can forward the cell phone ANI if they need that info (i assume).

This is very true, I tell customers to make the ring value 30 seconds.

pbxnsip, personally i think you should NOT read back the callerID info. other phone systems that do this mearly play a recording that says "you are receiving a forwarded call press 1 to accept" customer can forward the cell phone ANI if they need that info (i assume).

i think it is a nice feature because not always do you want to pick up calls from the office but if you dont know who it is you feel obligated to pick it up.

i would say try doing two things:

1) give the option to turn that on or off ( the users who are pushing ANI it is a waste)

2) speed up the playback a little its currently at snails pace!

let us know!

Thank you for all the great additions!

• 2 weeks later...
i think it is a nice feature because not always do you want to pick up calls from the office but if you dont know who it is you feel obligated to pick it up.

i would say try doing two things:

1) give the option to turn that on or off ( the users who are pushing ANI it is a waste)

2) speed up the playback a little its currently at snails pace!

let us know!

Thank you for all the great additions!

Another thing you guys might want to think of is i know that you are planning on adding functionality for multiple cell phones to be entered in that section but are you also going to add the option to have to "press one for confirmation" for each and every one?