Yealink Button Re-Sync Issue

Kgann

Good Evening,

I am having some issues with re-syncing my button layout to my Yealink T54W phone. I have setup a template on the PBX and assigned it to the phone. When I reboot or attempt a re-sync it does not update on the phone. The only way I can get it to do anything is to manually configure the buttons in the phone. I have auto provisioning setup and it is working correctly. Any ideas? I am currently testing before I go full production with it and this would be a major flaw in the system for me.

Thanks!

Is the provisioning address on the Yealink set correctly? Or maybe do you have option 66 in the LAN interfering with the provisioning setup? Does it provision after a hard reboot?

I would definitively stay away from setting the config on the phone web interface, this will become a nuisance over the years of operation. It would be possible to remotely make the phones fetch the provisioning data, this will make your life so much easier. 

Thank you for the quick response. It would not provision or update at all. I was able to get everything working today. It seems that the outbound proxy was not set correctly. Everything is updating and working well now.

I thought I had a Yealink Cloud Management account, but it seems that they never set it up. I have contacted them. I do have a Fanvil account and that provisioning worked flawlessly. Thank you!