call back issue on not reachable

Matevz

Hi there

I am trying to figure out where this settings, but when extension is busy/unreachable, when I call it I get the message:

"we couldn't connect you to the extension, press 1 for callback"
I don't want this option to be enabled as I want to just use voicemail greeting that is set in all options on extension

I've got Mailbox explanation prompt - set to not on personal greeting and all options in files section are set to Greeting1

Where can this be disabled?

works ok when extension is busy or no answer. This is cellphone extension and is unreachable when phone doesn't have signal or is off

cheers

Matt

• 3 weeks later...

You can turn this feature of on the general setting of the tenant level, General search this setting
"offer camp on" and turn it off. 

Offer Camp On

The user recorded greeting messages would not be played if this service is turned ON.Their greetings only will be played if the calling party decides to leave a voicemail (after pressing #2). In other words, if the called party needs his/her greeting to be played right after they're called (after user specified time between the phone ringing and leave-a-voicemail prompt), please turn this service OFF.