Unified Vodia Server Management System

Vernon

I have been developing this system for several years, and I think some of the Vodia administrators here would also find it useful in their businesses. If this is not allowed, please let me know and I will remove it. If you are interested in getting a demo, simply DM me.

Unified Vodia Server Management System is a comprehensive tool designed for administrators and technical support teams managing one or multiple Vodia PBX servers. It streamlines the management process by allowing owners/administrators to allow specific privileges to support agents as well as the required tools to efficiently find tenants and support them, therefore enhancing security, and improving efficiency in handling client requests and server maintenance.

Key Features

Multi-Version Compatibility: Seamlessly connects with Vodia server versions 57 through 68. Support for version 69 coming soon.

Unified Interface: Manage all server versions through a single, user-friendly dashboard.

Role-Based Access Control: Limit technical support agents to tenant admin functionalities, excluding server admin privileges or global/superadmin settings.

Restricted Admin Access: Provide support technicians with admin rights to each tenant domain, without access to advanced PBX features.

Read-Only Access to Dial Plans and Trunks: Allows viewing of dial plans and trunks without the ability to modify them (can be allowed in Vodia user control.)

Domain-Specific CDR Access: View Call Detail Records for each domain individually.

Enhanced Search Capabilities: Easily locate servers and tenants by DID, domain name, or alias by simply entering the domain name, number or alias in the filter field.

Comprehensive Client Notes: Create and view notes for each client. Notes are immutable and timestamped, accessible to all users, but only modifiable by admins.

Server Management: Admins can add new servers, test connections, and manage user access.

Benefits

Improved Efficiency: Quickly locate tenants or PBX systems using advanced search options.

Enhanced Security: Role-based access controls prevent unauthorized modifications to critical settings.

Streamlined Training: Simplifies the training process for new technical support agents.

Centralized Management: Manage multiple systems effortlessly from one central location.

Detailed Record Keeping: Maintain comprehensive, unalterable notes for future reference and accountability.

Ideal for:

Businesses with one or multiple Vodia PBX deployed in the cloud or customer premises.

Administrators seek to maintain control while delegating support tasks.

Teams require a secure, efficient, and user-friendly management tool.

1.png

3 -dids.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

a1.png

a2.png

a3.png

a4.png

2-new.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2023 at 9:52 AM, Vernon said:

I have been developing this system for several years, and I think some of the Vodia administrators here would also find it useful in their businesses. If this is not allowed, please let me know and I will remove it. If you are interested in getting a demo, simply DM me.

Unified Vodia Server Management System is a comprehensive tool designed for administrators and technical support teams managing one or multiple Vodia PBX servers. It streamlines the management process by allowing owners/administrators to allow specific privileges to support agents as well as the required tools to efficiently find tenants and support them, therefore enhancing security, and improving efficiency in handling client requests and server maintenance.

Key Features

Multi-Version Compatibility: Seamlessly connects with Vodia server versions 57 through 68. Support for version 69 coming soon.

Unified Interface: Manage all server versions through a single, user-friendly dashboard.

Role-Based Access Control: Limit technical support agents to tenant admin functionalities, excluding server admin privileges or global/superadmin settings.

Restricted Admin Access: Provide support technicians with admin rights to each tenant domain, without access to advanced PBX features.

Read-Only Access to Dial Plans and Trunks: Allows viewing of dial plans and trunks without the ability to modify them (can be allowed in Vodia user control.)

Domain-Specific CDR Access: View Call Detail Records for each domain individually.

Enhanced Search Capabilities: Easily locate servers and tenants by DID, domain name, or alias by simply entering the domain name, number or alias in the filter field.

Comprehensive Client Notes: Create and view notes for each client. Notes are immutable and timestamped, accessible to all users, but only modifiable by admins.

Server Management: Admins can add new servers, test connections, and manage user access.

Benefits

Improved Efficiency: Quickly locate tenants or PBX systems using advanced search options.

Enhanced Security: Role-based access controls prevent unauthorized modifications to critical settings.

Streamlined Training: Simplifies the training process for new technical support agents.

Centralized Management: Manage multiple systems effortlessly from one central location.

Detailed Record Keeping: Maintain comprehensive, unalterable notes for future reference and accountability.

Ideal for:

Businesses with one or multiple Vodia PBX deployed in the cloud or customer premises.

Administrators seek to maintain control while delegating support tasks.

Teams require a secure, efficient, and user-friendly management tool.

1.png

3 -dids.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

a1.png

a2.png

a3.png

a4.png

2-new.png

Would love to check this out and even contribute to it if possible! 

• 3 weeks later...