User's call log doesn't correspond to system's

cwernstedt

Hi,

On a client's system, I have noticed that calls that are forked and picked up at a user's mobile phone are listed in the system's call log, but do not show up in the user's web portal call log.

Call trace emails do not seem to get sent either (but I haven't tested this as thoroughly.)

Is there a way around this problem?

My customer is running 2.1.14.2498, and cannot upgrade to 3.X at this time due to very heavy use.

Regards,

Christian W

• 3 weeks later...
On a client's system, I have noticed that calls that are forked and picked up at a user's mobile phone are listed in the system's call log, but do not show up in the user's web portal call log.

Call trace emails do not seem to get sent either (but I haven't tested this as thoroughly.)

Is there a way around this problem?

My customer is running 2.1.14.2498, and cannot upgrade to 3.X at this time due to very heavy use.

Is there any chance to set up another system for testing (3-minute key) and see if the version 3.2 solves the problem? Then in a seconds step we can see what we make out of this.

Unfortunately, the CDR logic inversion 3 is quiet different from the logic in version 2, so this will not be an easy patch.

• 9 months later...