Lose provision on rebbot

Tom Waterman

Ok FINALLY! I was able to provision the phone and get the address book to load. But if I rebbot the phone everything fails. If I look in the wireshark capture I can see this:

Subscription-State: terminated;reason=noresource

I am not sure if this has anything to do with this or not. If I reset the phone to defaultsd it works fine. Any ideas?

Tom

Ok FINALLY! I was able to provision the phone and get the address book to load. But if I rebbot the phone everything fails. If I look in the wireshark capture I can see this:

Subscription-State: terminated;reason=noresource

I am not sure if this has anything to do with this or not. If I reset the phone to defaultsd it works fine. Any ideas?

No. That should not be the problem...

Do you automatically provision the phones? What is your password policy for provisioning (See Admin/Ports/TFTP). Maybe your phones don't get the password after the first provisioning.

What phones are you using?

No. That should not be the problem...

Do you automatically provision the phones? What is your password policy for provisioning (See Admin/Ports/TFTP). Maybe your phones don't get the password after the first provisioning.

What phones are you using?

I am automatically provisioning the phones with an xml file. I have the TFTP password set to ALWAYS. When I loose the settings I am also unable to log into the web and it fails to register however, I can ping it and see it in wireshark requestin aI have noticed that after I provision the phone you log into the web interface with the phone username and password which is awesome and my directory works as well. I am using the Snom 370.

I am automatically provisioning the phones with an xml file. I have the TFTP password set to ALWAYS. When I loose the settings I am also unable to log into the web and it fails to register however, I can ping it and see it in wireshark requestin aI have noticed that after I provision the phone you log into the web interface with the phone username and password which is awesome and my directory works as well. I am using the Snom 370.

Hmm. Are you on version 3.2?