Voicemail sent as attachment but message not kept

natedev

We have pbxnsip 3.2.0.3144 (Win32) running on 64-bit Windows 2008 Standard. One thing we're experiencing is that voicemails that are sent as attachments are not being retained (message light on phone goes out and checking for messages tells me I have zero).

On each extension's email settings, we've selected "Send message as attachment to email" and "Keep message as new message". I think this may be a defect. Anyone else running this version and experiencing this?

• 3 weeks later...
We have pbxnsip 3.2.0.3144 (Win32) running on 64-bit Windows 2008 Standard. One thing we're experiencing is that voicemails that are sent as attachments are not being retained (message light on phone goes out and checking for messages tells me I have zero).

On each extension's email settings, we've selected "Send message as attachment to email" and "Keep message as new message". I think this may be a defect. Anyone else running this version and experiencing this?

Yes I have the same issue with 3.1.2.3120. And I have not updraged to 3.2 yet.

I posted a few of the things that I've seen under 3.2 and 3.3 here:

http://forum.pbxnsip.com/index.php?showtop...post&p=9700

I have noticed that if the caller leaving the voice mail presses # then the voicemail is delivered to my email as well as staying new so if I call my extension to get my voicemail there it is as well as it showing up on my Snom M3 handset. However if I do not press # and simply hang up the voicemail is deliverd to my email but it does not even stay in my voice mailbox(marked as new or read). This is an issue that must be corrected as I have now about 100 accounts with this issue and 30 more are coming on line in 30-45 days. I am using ver 3.2.0.3144

Tom

• 4 weeks later...
Has this issue been resolved in a more current beta build?

We are currently running 3.2.0.3144 (Win32) and want to get back to being able to have voicemails on the phone system without hoping callers hit #.

Yes, if you want try 3.3.1.3173 (builds are available in the download directory, but not linked yet). There will be another build coming out as we still found some issues in the recording area.