Ventus Logistics Posted March 3, 2009 Report Share Posted March 3, 2009 Hello. We are seeing an issue with the Caller ID match when a call comes in to the auto attendent. We have our mobile phones setup on a user extension profile with a prefix infront of the number so it can fork the call to the mobile number. the problem is that when you match the caller id of the incoming call you dont recognize the number because of the prefix. if i remove the prefix it works fine for the incoming call to get authenticated but the forking stops working. all our call have either a prefix of 8 for USA calls which send to our audio codes mediant 1000 for the specific trunk to the USA and a 9 for mexico. example of mobile number 7631599 but we have setup as 87631599 on the mobile setting. i know we could do manual routes on the dial plan to add the 8 infront but then that makes us modify all our dialplans. my suggestion is to read the caller id from right to left until you match the 7 digits and that it could be configurable per the system admin. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.