Best route for professional support

cfcs

Hi,

I need help with setting up my AudioCodes gatway with my CS 410 appliance. I can dial in and out of the CS 410 with no problems but I'm having problems getting incomming and outgoing call to work with the audiocodes gateway. I bought the equipment through atacomm would I be better off getting professional paid support from them or purchasing 1 -3 hrs of support from pbxnsip.

Hi,

I need help with setting up my AudioCodes gatway with my CS 410 appliance. I can dial in and out of the CS 410 with no problems but I'm having problems getting incomming and outgoing call to work with the audiocodes gateway. I bought the equipment through atacomm would I be better off getting professional paid support from them or purchasing 1 -3 hrs of support from pbxnsip.

If you can get me remote access to the system or if you wish, contact me at 888-413-2131 .... I know the Audiocodes devices quite well ..

I don't know Atacomm's policies, but I think they advertise that they do NOT offer free support for configurations, but they may offer pay support as they sell pbxnsip and Audiocodes ..

feel free to buzz me or email ykasprzak@brandywinetech.com

yori