Voicemail Issues when pressing prompts

Friedom-Tech

When I "copy" a message to another mailbox via using key "6" I am precluded from continuing with my call and listening to my remaining messages as my phone sorta locks up. Is this normal? Thanks.

i have also had trouble when pressing other function keys during a voicemail that the audio becomes garbled until i hang up and call back.

When I "copy" a message to another mailbox via using key "6" I am precluded from continuing with my call and listening to my remaining messages as my phone sorta locks up. Is this normal? Thanks.

What do you mean by locking up? Do you have to reboot the phone? Or does the PBX simply do not react to DTMF any more? Maybe there is a audio prompt misssing, so that the playback stops and the PBX waits for more input.

i have also had trouble when pressing other function keys during a voicemail that the audio becomes garbled until i hang up and call back.

Are there any other cases when the playback gets garbled? When listening to voicemail, "1" and "3" are backward and fast forward; which is always a little bit garbled. Maybe that is the problem?