CO lines not working with huntgroups

Parks

I have a few doctor office that all have multiple offices. I'll use 1 for an example for this

Medical Practice

Office1 w/ co1 co2 co3 co4 / Dial plan is office1

Office2 w/ co5 co6 co7 co8 / Dial plan is office2

Office3 w/ co9 co10 co11 co12 / Dial plan is office3

Huntgroups (HG)

HG1 w/ 9255131111

HG2 w/ 9255132222

HG3 w/ 9255133333

CO lines work fine for outbound calls but don't show incoming calls and when placed on hold the lines don't light up and flash. We have the trunk groups as SIP gateways as we couldn't get the registration to work on the nextone for some reason. Please let me know if you need more info. Thanks inadvanced for any advise.

I have a few doctor office that all have multiple offices. I'll use 1 for an example for this

Medical Practice

Office1 w/ co1 co2 co3 co4 / Dial plan is office1

Office2 w/ co5 co6 co7 co8 / Dial plan is office2

Office3 w/ co9 co10 co11 co12 / Dial plan is office3

Huntgroups (HG)

HG1 w/ 9255131111

HG2 w/ 9255132222

HG3 w/ 9255133333

CO lines work fine for outbound calls but don't show incoming calls and when placed on hold the lines don't light up and flash. We have the trunk groups as SIP gateways as we couldn't get the registration to work on the nextone for some reason. Please let me know if you need more info. Thanks inadvanced for any advise.

When inbound calls don't stick to the CO lines as they should that smells like a problem with the identification of a registered trunk. There are some service providers that ignore SIP URI parameters (which is definitevely not RFC-compliant), and then then PBX has problems matching incoming calls to the right trunk. Check if there is a "line" parameter on incoming calls. And also the PBX talks a lot about the trunk matching in the log file if the log level is high enough!