Detailed Logs

DWAyotte

Is the SOAP method the only way to get detailed call logs? If so, I am comletely new to it and wouldnt know where to start. I just upgraded to the latest 3.3, does this version allow sending CDR's to an SQL DB? If so, are there any instructions on how to implement that? The SQL method would be great as long as we can extract enough information from the CDRs. Thanks a ton.

Is the SOAP method the only way to get detailed call logs? If so, I am comletely new to it and wouldnt know where to start. I just upgraded to the latest 3.3, does this version allow sending CDR's to an SQL DB? If so, are there any instructions on how to implement that? The SQL method would be great as long as we can extract enough information from the CDRs. Thanks a ton.

This version lets you write CDRs to the MySQL database. Please PM to support@pbxnsip.com for the instructions

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Another quite useful option offered by pbxnsip is that you can send CDR reports to an XML webservice and process them as you wish. For example, you could receive the CDRs in your webservice and store them in any database engine you want.

Check this URLs for more info:

http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/CDR#CDR_...AP.2FXML_Server

http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Processi...DR_from_the_PBX