Trunk fails to accept 3 calls at the same time.

Tom Waterman

Is there anyway the PBX would prevent a call from coming in? Here is my setupo. I have an older T1 that comes into an Audiocodes Mediant 1K. I can make 2 calls at the same time with no problem. On the 3rd call the caller receives a fast busy. It does not make any difference if it is 3 calls coming into the system or one in and 2 out or 3 out. It is the addition of the 3 call that causes this. Here is what I see in the Gateway.

SIP/2.0 500 Line Unavailable<013><010>Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 10.130.1.236;branch=z9hG4bKac388051577<013><010>From:

And then the reorder tone is played.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have received a call back from audiocodes and they told me that it is th PBX stating the line is no available and not the gateway.

Tom

Is there anyway the PBX would prevent a call from coming in? Here is my setupo. I have an older T1 that comes into an Audiocodes Mediant 1K. I can make 2 calls at the same time with no problem. On the 3rd call the caller receives a fast busy. It does not make any difference if it is 3 calls coming into the system or one in and 2 out or 3 out. It is the addition of the 3 call that causes this. Here is what I see in the Gateway.

SIP/2.0 500 Line Unavailable<013><010>Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 10.130.1.236;branch=z9hG4bKac388051577<013><010>From:

And then the reorder tone is played.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have received a call back from audiocodes and they told me that it is th PBX stating the line is no available and not the gateway.

Well if you have only two CO-lines on that trunk a third call is going to be rejected by the PBX. That is a feature! :D check the trunk settings and consider adding more CO-lines. (Edit "trunk page->CO Lines" field)