Intercom Permission

Hello,

in order to intercom to another extension I need permissions in my extension to which accounts I'm allowed to intercom. No problem so far. Now I need to Intercom from outside (Parent's control over children). This doesn't work due to missing permissions when coming over the Auto Attendand. If I call the AA from my (privileged) extension it works fine, but not if coming from PSTN.

Note: To prevent misuse I've set the direct destination at the AA to an 6 digit Number...

Any idea? Setting the ANI to the extension with the privileges doesn't work. Any global setting disabling any restriction for intercom?

in order to intercom to another extension I need permissions in my extension to which accounts I'm allowed to intercom. No problem so far. Now I need to Intercom from outside (Parent's control over children). This doesn't work due to missing permissions when coming over the Auto Attendand. If I call the AA from my (privileged) extension it works fine, but not if coming from PSTN.

Note: To prevent misuse I've set the direct destination at the AA to an 6 digit Number...

Any idea? Setting the ANI to the extension with the privileges doesn't work. Any global setting disabling any restriction for intercom?

Intercom from the outside? Hmm...

You can dial star codes from your mailbox. So if you can make it into the main menu of your mailbox, then you can dial the star code for intercom and the extension.