dial extension from auto attendant

I have an auto attendant (010) that when service flag (090) is active (after hours) it goes to another auto attendant (011), that auto attendant (011) doesn’t have many options active (user inputs) but when I try and dial any extension (103) on the system it comes back to say this extension number does not exist

I dial 103 to call extension 103, but the logfile shows it trys extension 1 then comes back with error thast this extension does nto exist, then trys 0 then 3 and they all comes back with this extension does not exist

But during business hours it does seem to work

Is it maybe something I set up wrong?

i do have input 1 with the # so it pauses and give me more time to type in an extension more then 1 number long

I have an auto attendant (010) that when service flag (090) is active (after hours) it goes to another auto attendant (011), that auto attendant (011) doesn’t have many options active (user inputs) but when I try and dial any extension (103) on the system it comes back to say this extension number does not exist

I dial 103 to call extension 103, but the logfile shows it trys extension 1 then comes back with error thast this extension does nto exist, then trys 0 then 3 and they all comes back with this extension does not exist

But during business hours it does seem to work

Is it maybe something I set up wrong?

i do have input 1 with the # so it pauses and give me more time to type in an extension more then 1 number long

Since your extensions start with 1, then try to avoid that as one of the inputs and see you can avoid the problem.

I figured out a way around the problem, i change the behavier extension input to after 3 digit input instead of after 1 digit input and it works

is that a setting that can me controlled automaticly based on set of extensions on that domain? whats behind that setting?

post-1999-1244261305_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...