CDR - Extension/Agent Talktime

What's the best way to get support from PBXNSIP? I tried email and the forums, I got no replies.

Anyway, I am using v3.3.1.3177 Call Center Edition.

I need to determine whether the calls reached the call-center agents (and how long were they engaged in that call) or whether the call has been abandoned by the caller.

Call scenario is: PSTN >> SIP Gateway >> IVR >> Agent Group >> Agents

We have just upgraded to V3 and are starting to use it with the MySQL connectivity. I have enabled all the '$' options on the cdr except the cmc. If you analyze the table by simulating calls reaching and engaging the agents and calls being abandoned by the caller, I see no difference on the data it writes on the table.

In the table, there are the fields talk_duration, duration, extn_duration. They give me the same data, identical numbers for inbound and outbound calls, and whether the agents receive the calls or whether caller hangs-up before talking to the agents.

Mel Guevarra

There is some data in the agent group itself, probably not been added to the CDR.

Here are those -

Hangup while ringing

Hangup while waiting

Ringing redirect

Waiting redirect

Key exit

You can probably get daily emails on these stats using "Send daily CDR report to:" field on the agent group, until these fields are added to the CDR.

What's the best way to get support from PBXNSIP? I tried email and the forums, I got no replies.

Anyway, I am using v3.3.1.3177 Call Center Edition.

I need to determine whether the calls reached the call-center agents (and how long were they engaged in that call) or whether the call has been abandoned by the caller.

Call scenario is: PSTN >> SIP Gateway >> IVR >> Agent Group >> Agents

We have just upgraded to V3 and are starting to use it with the MySQL connectivity. I have enabled all the '$' options on the cdr except the cmc. If you analyze the table by simulating calls reaching and engaging the agents and calls being abandoned by the caller, I see no difference on the data it writes on the table.

In the table, there are the fields talk_duration, duration, extn_duration. They give me the same data, identical numbers for inbound and outbound calls, and whether the agents receive the calls or whether caller hangs-up before talking to the agents.

Mel Guevarra