CDR Woes

Charlie

Hi all. We're running pbxnsip v. 3.3.1.3117. I have tried getting the cdr to submit to mysql (ideal) with absolutely no luck. I even get netstat running on the pbx box, place a call, then hang up, and when I check the netstat I don't see any attempt to even talk to my sql server specified.

I've followed all of the instructions here: https://www.pbxnsipsupport.com/index.php?_m...kbarticleid=389

So, not being able to get that working, I figured I'd try the soap approach. Still no dice! The pbx server never sends anything out.

I need that cdr data to be populated real-time to a database. I may have to resort to writing/finding something that monitors the directory where the xml cdr files are dropped (those are working) and processes them, but I'd really rather not have to hassle with that.

Does anyone have any ideas why my CDR info doesn't seem to be going anywhere?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

-Charlie

Hi all. We're running pbxnsip v. 3.3.1.3117. I have tried getting the cdr to submit to mysql (ideal) with absolutely no luck. I even get netstat running on the pbx box, place a call, then hang up, and when I check the netstat I don't see any attempt to even talk to my sql server specified.

I've followed all of the instructions here: https://www.pbxnsipsupport.com/index.php?_m...kbarticleid=389

So, not being able to get that working, I figured I'd try the soap approach. Still no dice! The pbx server never sends anything out.

I need that cdr data to be populated real-time to a database. I may have to resort to writing/finding something that monitors the directory where the xml cdr files are dropped (those are working) and processes them, but I'd really rather not have to hassle with that.

Does anyone have any ideas why my CDR info doesn't seem to be going anywhere?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

-Charlie

do you see any error on the PBX log?