Reg Expressions Not Working

VTJAYBIRD

My regular expression isnt working. We just added callcentric lines and you have to pass 11 digits to callcentric everytime on an outbound dial, so I am adding all of our local exchanges to the dial plan so that if a user only dials 7 digits thinking its a local call, the pbx will add the 1 + area code.

Pref=1000

Trunk = Callcentric

Pattern = (274|748|751)*

Replacement = 1802*

Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong. The dial plan is not adding the 1802 to the dialed number. In this case I am dialing 7481234 to test and I am getting a callcentric "your call cannot be completed..." message.

Thanks!

My regular expression isnt working. We just added callcentric lines and you have to pass 11 digits to callcentric everytime on an outbound dial, so I am adding all of our local exchanges to the dial plan so that if a user only dials 7 digits thinking its a local call, the pbx will add the 1 + area code.

Pref=1000

Trunk = Callcentric

Pattern = (274|748|751)*

Replacement = 1802*

Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong. The dial plan is not adding the 1802 to the dialed number. In this case I am dialing 7481234 to test and I am getting a callcentric "your call cannot be completed..." message.

Thanks!

I am not sure whether that type of regular expression is supported. But what you can do though is to create 3 different entries like -

Pref=1000

Trunk = Callcentric

Pattern = 274*

Replacement = 1802*

Pref=1001

Trunk = Callcentric

Pattern = 748*

Replacement = 1802*

Pref=1002

Trunk = Callcentric

Pattern = 751*

Replacement = 1802*

Or what else you can do is

on the domain setting page you can set the country code to 1

and on the trunk you can set the Rewrite global numbers to for NANPA (11 Digits)

and the dialplan entry should be

Pref=1000

Trunk = Callcentric

Pattern = **********

Replacement =

any 10 digit number dialed will go out on the call centric trunk, and it will add the 1 in front of it

Let me know if that works