Voicemail to emails stopped working today on version 4.0.0.3344 / 3.3.1.3177 (Linux)

Thiago

Hi,

I've e noticed today the following issues have appeared with PBX version 4.0.0.3344 (Linux) and 3.3.1.3177 (Linux)

* Pbx is not sending emails with the voice mail wave file as attachment

* Cannot retrieve voice mail messages logging on from the web interface as the extension number

* Voicemail messages not playing – when listening to voicemail the mailbox voice says “You have one message, message number one” followed immediately by “End of voicemail message*” with no message actually being played.

Nothing has been changed on the network and I also checked the exchange server and there is no messages hanged in the queue to be sent, what log should I set up in order to track down this kind of events on the PBX?

Any help would be much appreciated

Regards,

Hi,

I've e noticed today the following issues have appeared with PBX version 4.0.0.3344 (Linux) and 3.3.1.3177 (Linux)

* Pbx is not sending emails with the voice mail wave file as attachment

* Cannot retrieve voice mail messages logging on from the web interface as the extension number

* Voicemail messages not playing – when listening to voicemail the mailbox voice says “You have one message, message number one” followed immediately by “End of voicemail message*” with no message actually being played.

Nothing has been changed on the network and I also checked the exchange server and there is no messages hanged in the queue to be sent, what log should I set up in order to track down this kind of events on the PBX?

Any help would be much appreciated

Regards,

Maybe there is only one problem here - that is voicemail is not being recorded on the system/PBX. Is the 'recordings' folder full (disk full) or some permission issue on this folder?