Dial plan

russelln

I have been looking around the web site and cannot for the life of me find the dial plan information that was on the wiki,,i need to send the "*" to an outside port on a CS 410/425 to contol another deivce, my idea was to dial a 2 or 3 digit number and have it replaced with "*" to preceed it.

you dial "105" and the switch sends "*105", I would like to be able to send them to a certian pstn port on the CS410 so any matching 3 digit number would be routed to say port 4 only.

i need to know what the escape code for sending this out the port would be and where are the example locations now? :)

is it also possible for the cs410 to disconnet on a busy cadence?

i am using 3.0.1.3023, bytheway the intercom works on this version.

I have been looking around the web site and cannot for the life of me find the dial plan information that was on the wiki,,i need to send the "*" to an outside port on a CS 410/425 to control another deivce, my idea was to dial a 2 or 3 digit number and have it replaced with "*" to preceed it.

you dial "105" and the switch sends "*105", I would like to be able to send them to a certian pstn port on the CS410 so any matching 3 digit number would be routed to say port 4 only.

i need to know what the escape code for sending this out the port would be and where are the example locations now? :)

is it also possible for the cs410 to disconnet on a busy cadence?

i am using 3.0.1.3023, bytheway the intercom works on this version.

Ok, I am going to answer my own question here to show everyone I am not a lazy bum, ;) ,I found the answer about 40 or so posts back, relating to a 411 call, still looking for the dial plan reference manual if there is such a thing. :huh:

the syntax for the replacement is "105" goes to "sip:\*105@\r;user=phone" so for all extensions I want to call , B)

so now how can I use "1XX" goes to "sip:\*1??@\r;user=phone" so I do not have put in 30 of these? :blink:

also looking for still how to direct the call to a paticular pstn port on the CS 410 so my 2/3 digit numbers go to the lines they respond to and my real telephone calls go to the telephone co. :huh:

thanks for any direction.

so now how can I use "1XX" goes to "sip:\*1??@\r;user=phone" so I do not have put in 30 of these? :)

Definitevely. Oh, please use lower-case x, I think upper-case is not recognized (we'll fix that later).

also looking for still how to direct the call to a paticular pstn port on the CS 410 so my 2/3 digit numbers go to the lines they respond to and my real telephone calls go to the telephone co. :blink:

In the replacement where ypu put the user=phone, you can also put a parameter called "line" (e.g. line=2). This will tell the gateway which line to use.

Definitevely. Oh, please use lower-case x, I think upper-case is not recognized (we'll fix that later).

In the replacement where ypu put the user=phone, you can also put a parameter called "line" (e.g. line=2). This will tell the gateway which line to use.

thank you very much, did not know case of the letter could be a problem, so I will try

"1xx" to "sip:\*1xx@\r;user=phone;line=2"

the reason I was hoping to use a buzy or off hook signal to hang up the line, is this unit I am connecting to does not send a CPC signal to connections I am trying to use, but it does send an off hook signal to get someone's attention to hang up the receiver. This unit is expecting both parties to hang up their recievers and send the hook switch back to it. If the CS unit would reconize the off hook busy tolence, it would know to dissconnect the line.

thanks

russell :)

I guess you mean

"1xx" to "sip:\*1\1@\r;user=phone;line=2"

thanks again, that is why I have been looking for a reference manual, all this info should be in book somewhere, I dont mind buying the book, as long as it is within reason $30-$50. I used to go to the pbx wiki and look at the examples there.

thanks again, :)

thanks again, that is why I have been looking for a reference manual, all this info should be in book somewhere, I dont mind buying the book, as long as it is within reason $30-$50. I used to go to the pbx wiki and look at the examples there.

Did you see https://www.pbxnsipsupport.com/index.php?_m...kbarticleid=329? Maybe we should put more examples there.

The good news is that the simple patterns seem to cover most of the regular cases. The number of tickets that are related to the dial plan really went down compared to the time when pbxnsip has only extended regular expression patterns in the dial plan!

Did you see https://www.pbxnsipsupport.com/index.php?_m...kbarticleid=329? Maybe we should put more examples there.

The good news is that the simple patterns seem to cover most of the regular cases. The number of tickets that are related to the dial plan really went down compared to the time when pbxnsip has only extended regular expression patterns in the dial plan!

Thank you very much for the link, that looks simular to the page that was on the wiki, except it had a some more examples I think. :)