End users missed-calls & call log not in order

voipguy

Were using 4.0.1.3475 linux.

I've noticed for awhile now but never posted until now that when a end user logs into the web interface and clicks on Lists then Missed-Calls the list is not in order - it should be sorted by date & time.

It's the same thing when the end user clicks on the Call Log it's also all mixed up - it should be sorted as well.

This has been a bug for a long time.

Thanks

I've noticed for awhile now but never posted until now that when a end user logs into the web interface and clicks on Lists then Missed-Calls the list is not in order - it should be sorted by date & time.

It is definievely sorted--however it might not be so obvious what field it is. It could be as simple as the order in which the calls disconnected (which is not neccessarily the order in which they were started).

And keep in mind the newest call is at the top, not the bottom.

It is definievely sorted--however it might not be so obvious what field it is. It could be as simple as the order in which the calls disconnected (which is not neccessarily the order in which they were started).

And keep in mind the newest call is at the top, not the bottom.

It's defenitly not sorted in my end users web interface - I can give you access to it so you can see with your own eyes.

I understand about the whole thing about when the call was disconnected etc but in my list it's off by days.

This is what it shows at the top of my Call Log:

TIME

2010/04/22 10:01:44 ....THEN CALL DETAILS

2010/04/19 19:52:09 ....THEN CALL DETAILS

2010/04/15 12:11:23 ....THEN CALL DETAILS

2010/04/19 13:01:21 ....THEN CALL DETAILS

2010/04/21 09:57:16 ....THEN CALL DETAILS

2010/04/19 10:26:55 ....THEN CALL DETAILS

2010/04/21 09:56:33 ....THEN CALL DETAILS

2010/04/16 15:13:40 ....THEN CALL DETAILS

So you can see it's not in order.

Thanks,

So you can see it's not in order.

I also have difficulties to see the sorting here. Any chance to see the XML records that correspond to the calls? That is what the PBX is using internally. Maybe it is easier to see the problem there (you can use grep in Linux or findstr in Windows to search in the cdre directory).

We had this issue some months ago and my personal call log makes sense; I was under the impression it was under control.

I also have difficulties to see the sorting here. Any chance to see the XML records that correspond to the calls? That is what the PBX is using internally. Maybe it is easier to see the problem there (you can use grep in Linux or findstr in Windows to search in the cdre directory).

We had this issue some months ago and my personal call log makes sense; I was under the impression it was under control.

I have no idea how to show you the xml records or even which ones your referring too.

I can give you access to remote into my desktop via an invite with gotomypc and then from within my desktop we can remote into my linux box for you to look around.

Thanks

I can give you access to remote into my desktop via an invite with gotomypc and then from within my desktop we can remote into my linux box for you to look around.

That sounds very complicated... Maybe just tar or zip the cdre directory and send me a private message how we can download it...