Locate the Auto Attendant Option selected

Tom Waterman

I am sorry if the title is vague, I had no idea how to word it. Let me explain what is happening. I have a user that is telling me they are receiving a couple of calls a day that do not belong to them. They are however Option 1 on the Auto Attendant, and appear no where else in the Auto Attendant such as the default time out ext or anything. So what I am looking for is a way to look in the log and see what the remote party pressed for an option in the Auto Attendant. I have logging turned way up on the pbx and it is logging to a file. I can see the call in question come to the PBX and then go to this users ext. I need to find out how. Thanks for the help.

I can see in the log where I recieved a DTMF 1 but how do I know where it came from?

Tom

I can see in the log where I recieved a DTMF 1 but how do I know where it came from?

Right now the DTMF logging just contains the DTMF, but no link to the call. Usually you can see in the next line what action was taken (if at all) after receiving the DTMF. This is sub-optimal. We need to include call-related information; but if we do this just for the DTMF, there is still no link to the call. We need to clean this up in the next version. For now, you have to dig your way through the log and see by the context which call was issuing the DTF.