web interface

Nikola

Hi,

We are running pbxnsip on linux, debian and suse. We had problems with html directory before, but solved it somehow. We want to upgrade to the new version, and we have problems again.

We were using pbxctrl-debian3.1-2.0.0.1491 before, html directory contained only one file (voicemail.htm)

We upgraded to pbxctrl-debian3.1-2.0.4.1766, but web interface wasn't working properly, so we had to copy some new html directory with a lot of files (120 files + img and CVS directory.)

Now we want to upgrade to version pbxctrl-debian3.1-2.1.0.2115. I copied executable, restarted the service, but web interface did't work properly (it was unusable).

I copied again old html directory (with voicemail.htm only) and now I have web interface, but I don't have horizontal top menu.

Which html directory should I use for this version?

Thanks a lot,

Nikola

Hi,

Sorry, but problem is not in my browser, I did all that (tried different browsers, cleaning cache, refreshing page, etc) before starting this topic.

I will try to resolve this problem with technical support, and I will post the solution.

Thanks,

Nikola