SnomONE behind a Fritz!Box 7220

participant

Hello,

I installed the SnomONE and use the SIP Registration trunk to connect the PBX to ISDN. A Snom 370 is connected and registerted to the SnomONE. When I get a call from outside the call is routed to my Snom 370 extension. But when I want to call outbound I get an error "Not found (number)".

Below the SIP protocol. Many thanks for your help.

Cheers

[removed sip log entries]

Many thanks for your hint. When I use a sipgate account and register at sipgate I have the same behaviour. Inbound works and outbound not. I always get the error "not found xxxx"

Did you assign the right dialplan to the domain/extension? Maybe just turn logging to level 9 and see what the PBX says in the log file...

Did you assign the right dialplan to the domain/extension? Maybe just turn logging to level 9 and see what the PBX says in the log file...

It seems to be very complicated to setup the SnomONE. I can't get it running. Inbound calls are working, but outbound calls not. Therefore I decided to use a standard SIP provider as Sipgate to test the SnomONE. But even here I cannot call to outside.

What about some really simple step by step examples?

• 4 weeks later...