Terminating input with the # key

Vodia PBX

The question was: Is it possible for me to just remove the DTMF Match List pattern string in an ivr node an enter an arbitrary length number and specify its end with a '#' key?

It should be possible. The pattern would be !([0-9]*)#!\ 1!. That means it matches anything up to a pount key and then returns the string before the pound key.

The question was: Is it possible for me to just remove the DTMF Match List pattern string in an ivr node an enter an arbitrary length number and specify its end with a '#' key?

It should be possible. The pattern would be !([0-9]*)#!\ 1!. That means it matches anything up to a pount key and then returns the string before the pound key.

hello

i have done that but i do not receive any input to my soap url program...

one observation i have noted with this new version 2 is that whenever i use a variable input matching string such as the one provided above, neither the program takes it nor do i move to another node..

but if i make a constant match string such as !1!75! then the program reads it and even if i dont have any soap program url, when i press 1, i am taken to node 75...

do u know how i can make the variable match string work as well?

zahid

but if i make a constant match string such as !1!75! then the program reads it and even if i dont have any soap program url, when i press 1, i am taken to node 75...

Well, try to isolate the problem. If the pound matching works without SOAP, there is something wrong with SOAP. Try the latest version (build 1611 or higher), I think there was a problem with SOAP requests in one of the previous versions.

Well, try to isolate the problem. If the pound matching works without SOAP, there is something wrong with SOAP. Try the latest version (build 1611 or higher), I think there was a problem with SOAP requests in one of the previous versions.

hello

thanks 4 the reply... i got it to work with soap thankfully... im using the latest version (version 2.0.0.1610 (Win32) ) ...

would u plz tell me how i can transfer to another ivr node from an ivr node?

i try to echo back the following xml... but i dont seem to get transfered... all i hear is silence rather than the wave file playback for node 78:

$xml = '<env:Envelope xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:sns="http://www.pbxnsip.com/soap/pbx">';

$xml .= '<env:Body><sns:IVROutput><Call-ID>';

$xml .= $callid;

$xml .= '</Call-ID><Destination>';

$xml .= 78;

$xml .= "</Destination></sns:IVROutput></env:Body></env:Envelope>";

echo $xml;

how can i transfer to another node with soap?