Number 'NOT FOUND'

Happy

• 3 months later...

I'm using now version 4.2.0.3981 (Win32). Still my CO-lines block the dial plan from dialing out with anything else then the default gateway.

Is somethimes really annoying, as every now and then we have to be able to choose a certain trunk.

Any fix in sight ?

Thanks,

Marc

CO lines becomes tricky once you start having more than 1 trunk. If you have multiple trunks with CO lines and if you map the buttons to those CO-lines, then only way to really select the "right" trunk is by pressing the co-line (shared line) button corresponding to that trunk.

If you just pick the phone and dial the number, then PBX choses the first free co-line (could be the trunk that you are not expecting).

Also, I would suggest to skip the 1st button while assigning the co-lines on the phone. It is much cleaner that way. Otherwise, it is bit confusing to see the lights and say if the phone is using co-line or the light is just related to the identity.

CO lines becomes tricky once you start having more than 1 trunk. If you have multiple trunks with CO lines and if you map the buttons to those CO-lines, then only way to really select the "right" trunk is by pressing the co-line (shared line) button corresponding to that trunk.

That is the first clear answer I get regarding CO-lines. Seems indeed the 'better' way to do it, as it works without any problem.

If you just pick the phone and dial the number, then PBX choses the first free co-line (could be the trunk that you are not expecting).

This needs some further explanation : my dial-plan says - first take trunk B (CO lines 3-6) / if not available fallback to trunk A (CO lines 1 - 2).

Now what is the first CO-line to pbxnsip : CO line 1, or the first in the first trunk of the dial-plan ? Ok, sounds messy, but I hope you get my point...

Also, I would suggest to skip the 1st button while assigning the co-lines on the phone. It is much cleaner that way. Otherwise, it is bit confusing to see the lights and say if the phone is using co-line or the light is just related to the identity.

Swiched indeed the phone buttons to that setup after a while. Is quite confusing the other way.