Logging To Hard Drive

Bill H

We currently have this setting

General Logging:

Log Filename: c:\log_pbx$.log

and it creates a seperate log file (txt) for each day on C Drive.

We also log Recordings

Appearance

Record location: $r/rec-$d-$t-$i-$u-$n.wav

and it adds each recording to a Folder named recordings

Is it possible to have a string similar to $r/rec-$d-$t-$i-$u-$n.wav that will allow the Recordings to be saved each day in a seperate folder for that day on a different Hard Drive?

This way at the end of the year will have 365 folders on e drive, each with a date.

Thanks. Bill H

Is it possible to have a string similar to $r/rec-$d-$t-$i-$u-$n.wav that will allow the Recordings to be saved each day in a seperate folder for that day on a different Hard Drive?

Did you try $r/recs/$d/rec-$t-$i-$u-$n.wav? If you link the recs directory to another hard drive, then the server will write it in the other location. In Linux that would be a symbolic link, not sure on Windows.

• 1 month later...
Did you try $r/recs/$d/rec-$t-$i-$u-$n.wav? If you link the recs directory to another hard drive, then the server will write it in the other location. In Linux that would be a symbolic link, not sure on Windows.

I did not try the method you mentioned yet.

The Voice Mail Messages, ACD Greetings, Recorded Calls etc are all stored in the Recordings folder together.

Is it possible to have the Recorded Calls stored in a different location by themselves?

Bill H