cdri/cdre/cdrt files not in XML format?

yoyo

Hi,

I am looking at the files under those CDR directories, but they are not in the correct xml format?

they are all separated with weird characters. Please let me know what went wrong?

thank you

TLVB c

1295477461.93 cid 0rd0wcqjpwwocfu5@192.168.0.8 ct d d 1 e 1295477470.296 f ""40" <sip:40@xxxx.com> i 0rd0wcqjpwwocfu5@192.168.0.8 o I p udp:192.168.0.183:5060 r <sip:72@192.168.0.8> s 1295477450.437 t <sip:72@192.168.0.8> u 1 vq TVQSessionReport: CallTerm

LocalMetrics:

Timestamps:START=2011-01-19T22:51:01Z STOP=2011-01-19T22:51:10Z

CallID:0rd0wcqjpwwocfu5@192.168.0.8

FromID:"40" <sip:40@192.168.0.8>;tag=h39uzz

ToID:<sip:72@192.168.0.8>;tag=43127b5b7e

SessionDesc:PT=0 PD=pcmu SR=8000 FD=20 FO=160 FPP=1 PPS=50 PLC=3

LocalAddr:IP=192.168.0.8 PORT=57746 SSRC=0x94d1769a

RemoteAddr:IP=192.168.0.183 PORT=5022 SSRC=0xe197ebba

x-UserAgent:snom-PBX/4.2.0.3950

x-SIPterm:SDC=OK SDR=AN

PacketLoss:NLR=0.0 JDR=0.0

BurstGapLoss:BLD=0.0 BD=0 GLD=0.0 GD=0 GMIN=16

Delay:RTD=0 ESD=0 IAJ=0

QualityEst:MOSLQ=4.1 MOSCQ=4.1

No the are "TLV" (Tag, length, value). It is also a very simple format. We did this for the CDR because we had so many cases where the parsing of the CDR entries took so long during the bootup, and TLV is much faster to parse.

The format is like this: First comes the length of the name (2 bytes), then the name, then the length of the content (4 bytes) and then the content. Then repeat for all ame/value pairs in the record.

Thank you for the quick explanation. The manual was saying totally different things :)

I am not picking, it just seems that the manual is missing some important stuff, and can not quite keep up with the development (kind of a good thing in a sense:))

btw, for the call log, when logged in as the administrator, the call log only shows calls going through the trunk, while when logged in as the user, it shows all the calls (including hunt group and IVR). Is it intentional?

also, sometimes you post the binary that are several versions ahead than what's in the snomone free. Can we use those binary(beta version I guess)? Or we should stick with the official version for snomone free?

thank you again!

The goal of the PDF manual was to come up (quickly) with something that we can print out and put into the snom ONE boxes. The good old wiki (now still alive under the name kiwi) was probably the best way to deal with the dynamically changing contents; PDF are always outdated by the time they are finished or even printed. We are currently putting another Wiki up, and that's going to be the place where we can edit with multiple authors at the same time whenever there is something that should be documented.

Right now the workaround is this forum and the-search-engine-of-your-choice.

As for the trunks, people have to understand that the classical CDR is the trunk CDR which tells you how long the PBX was connected to an "outside" number. Extension CDR are the classical "missed calls, placed calls and taken calls". The account CDR are the inner view of all the waiting, transfers that a call went through (one account CDR entry for each segment); they are most interesting for ACD reporting. Maybe we should rename the extension CDR and account CDR to something else, so that Joe Doe does not jump on it and believes it corresponds to his old CDR from the PBX in the 70s.

We are in the process of coming up with a "service pack" after the first release of snom ONE that fixes a couple of bux that have been found in the meantime. It should have been ready this week, but obviously it will take a few days more. We are not picky spinning versions as we go, as the real-life feedback is always better than pure lab tests; once the "service pack" is out IMHO it makes sense to backup and upgrade to that version.