Hunt Group

wilkin

I created a Hunt Group at the pbxnsip system and extension number on Stage 1 and place the duration for 10 sec. I also entered the extension on the Behavior’s Final Stage. Now, my question is, everytime that Hunt Group receives a call, all extension rings including the final stage extension at the same time. Now, I am at 240 sec duration already and still the Final Stage extension rings together with the Stage 1 Extensions at the first call. What am I doing wrong, How can I make the Stage 1 extensions ring first and after x sec the Final Stage extension?

Thanks

I created a Hunt Group at the pbxnsip system and extension number on Stage 1 and place the duration for 10 sec. I also entered the extension on the Behavior’s Final Stage. Now, my question is, everytime that Hunt Group receives a call, all extension rings including the final stage extension at the same time. Now, I am at 240 sec duration already and still the Final Stage extension rings together with the Stage 1 Extensions at the first call. What am I doing wrong, How can I make the Stage 1 extensions ring first and after x sec the Final Stage extension?

Thanks

Are you saying that the SAME extension number is in the Stage 1 group as well as being the Final Stage?

If so, then that is why it is ringing immediatley.

Bill H

Are you saying that the SAME extension number is in the Stage 1 group as well as being the Final Stage?

If so, then that is why it is ringing immediatley.

Bill H

Hi

Stage 1 and Final Stage has different extension number ....the idea is, if the Stage 1 group (agent) dont pick-up the phone in x seconds, then the suppervisors phone will also ring. So how can I make the stage 1 rings first and if its not being answered in x seconds then the Final Stage extension will also ring?

Thanks

... then the suppervisors phone will also ring.

I guess the key here is the "also"? Then I would put them both on stage 2 and set the duration for stage to to something long. The final stage can have only one extension or destination number, so you need to move agent and boss to stage 2 or 3.