newbie help

beehole

I overestimated my ability to bluff my way through setting this up. My re-seller has disappeared and I have tried to find someone to hire to help me get it working but have had no luck.

We are using the free one pbx. We have 6 accounts, all setup. We have a SIP provider and the trunk is configured. We can call out, but not in and none of the phones will register. I have spent hours trying to solve this. It may be due to the location of the pbx machine within our network on that the comcast router isn't appropriate, but I am at a loss.

I have tried SNOM support and they just tell me to look on the forums or call a re-seller. No re-seller has been interested in helping since i didn't buy through them. Someone must be out there who will.

I am about to ship all of them back coz they are just pretty paperweights at he moment.

Does anyone on this forum do set up over remote desktop.

Ouch. If you can send me a private message with the RDP information we can find someone who can take a quick look how big the damage is.

The forum went down it seems.

My RDP info is as follows.

173.166.140.222:3390

the username is: helper

I can sent the password when we are ready to work on this.

Thank you for any help you might provide...it as been a time sink.