Best method for currently active call list

Ryan

Hello,

Currently, our site is using Curl to connect to the web admin interface of Pbxnsip, and gets the /ajax.htm?action=call_list&domain=domain.com page.

This provides us with a current call list, but it takes almost 4-5 seconds to connect to the web interface.

Is there a better way to get a call list, maybe with the new versions of Pbxnsip? It would be nicer to have an instant (< 1s) response to the query.

Ryan

CDR is written when the call is ended. So, it will not give you the active calls list. There is database search functions over the SOAP interface (http://wiki.snomone.com/index.php?title=Access_to_the_Database). The cobjs table will tell you the active calls.

Since we keep the call objects only in the memory, you have to use the database search functions. Other option, like you mentioned, is that we can expose the call objects to the file system and then you can read the file system to display the active calls (less burden on the PBX).

• 1 month later...

OK I wrote a little SOAP program to DBget data from the cobjs and legs in memory.

I discovered that the DBIndex will tell me the where the first instance/Index of a call can be found.

Is there an area (Table/Name) where I can find the total number of calls at any given time or do I have to step through

each Index until I get an empty <Value></Value> returned?

Also, is there a complete description of the Names in the cobjs and legs Tables available?

Some are easy to figure out but some like dr, i3 and ia are a bit difficult to understand.

Thanks,

BillH

Thank you for your response.

Could you answer these 2 questions?

Is there an area (Table/Name) where I can find the total number of calls at any given time or do I have to step through

each Index until I get an empty <Value></Value> returned?

Also, is there a complete description of the Names in the cobjs and legs Tables available?

Thanks again.