snomONE Atendant Console

venom

Hello support,

I see on the snomONE wiki that the attendant console software is available and the screenshots look great. When I load the software it installs but does not run. I assume it is because it skips over the licensing questions you show in the Installation instructions. When will we be able to get a license to run the console? Or am I missing something?

Thank you,

Venom

Hello support,

I see on the snomONE wiki that the attendant console software is available and the screenshots look great. When I load the software it installs but does not run. I assume it is because it skips over the licensing questions you show in the Installation instructions. When will we be able to get a license to run the console? Or am I missing something?

Thank you,

Venom

I got it to run on my windows 7 machine after I installed the.net 4 framework. I cannot get it to register an extension because I put my PBX in under server and now it wants to auto provision instead of using the details I provide. Is there a way I can get rid of the server line, I try to delete it but it won't let me save? I could not find the settings file or I would have changed it there.

When I install it on the XP machine which already has .net Frame work, I get this error:

EventType : clr20r3 P1 : attendantconsole.exe P2 : 1.0.0.0

P3 : 4f91e78c P4 : attendantconsole P5 : 1.0.0.0 P6 : 4f91e78c

P7 : c P8 : a P9 : system.windows.markup.xamlparse

Do I need to repair the framework?

Hi Venom,

After initial installation, the user needs to "Accept" the License Agreement by clicking the Accept button. If the Decline button was chosen the first time, do the following:

1) uninstall the Attendant Console through the Control Panel\ Programs

2) delete any settings saved in your C:\Program Files (x86)\Snom Technology, Inc. folder

3) run setup.exe and accept the license agreement when prompted

If the license agreement was accepted the first time, then make sure your settings are correct in the settings Window and the SnomOne was properly configured.

Curt

Steve/Curtis,

Thank you for your replies. I have tried the .net install and uninstalling and reinstalling. The installer program never presents the license questions to me. I get the same result on multiple pc's even though I have installed .net before the attendant install. Did you get the install program from the link on the wiki or from another place? I notice the pictures in the wiki indicate dropbox.

Thanks again,

Bob

I got it to run on my windows 7 machine after I installed the.net 4 framework. I cannot get it to register an extension because I put my PBX in under server and now it wants to auto provision instead of using the details I provide. Is there a way I can get rid of the server line, I try to delete it but it won't let me save? I could not find the settings file or I would have changed it there.

When I install it on the XP machine which already has .net Frame work, I get this error:

EventType : clr20r3 P1 : attendantconsole.exe P2 : 1.0.0.0

P3 : 4f91e78c P4 : attendantconsole P5 : 1.0.0.0 P6 : 4f91e78c

P7 : c P8 : a P9 : system.windows.markup.xamlparse

Do I need to repair the framework?

I just looked at the wiki and XP is not supported, sorry about that.

Hi Steve,

The Attendant Console must have a username/password configured (in the settings windows) that matches one already configured on the snomOne. Otherwise, you won't see a successful registration at the Attendant Console.

Curt

My extension and password match the PBX. My problem is I filled in the server part of the form by accident which always wants to auto provision the settings and I can't get rid of the server (not domain) setting. If I delete the server setting out of it, I can't save the settings. Is there a way to manually edit or delete the settings?

My extension and password match the PBX. My problem is I filled in the server part of the form by accident which always wants to auto provision the settings and I can't get rid of the server (not domain) setting. If I delete the server setting out of it, I can't save the settings. Is there a way to manually edit or delete the settings?

Hi Steve,

The server setting is required and can be either a domain name or IP address. My earlier post mentions the settings removal.

Best regards,

Curt