Login to Extension from phone and out

shigeru

Hello!

I have been checking out the snomONE wiki about a way to setup snom VoIP phones in such a way that when a user comes to the day's desk he/she logs into a phone and get his/her extension assigned to the phone until he/she logs out. Would such a configuration possible. As far as I can figure, it is not an available option in settings.

If not, could you add this feature in the near future?

Thanks.

There is "agent login/logout" which deals with the availability to receive calls from ACD. If you want a general login/logout, most people just use DND (Do Not Disturb).

Also there is hot desking, where customers can redirect all traffic on an extension to a physical location.

http://wiki.snomone.com/index.php?title=Call_Forwarding

Re-provisioning phones every morning does not sound like a solution to me.

There is "agent login/logout" which deals with the availability to receive calls from ACD. If you want a general login/logout, most people just use DND (Do Not Disturb).

Also there is hot desking, where customers can redirect all traffic on an extension to a physical location.

http://wiki.snomone.com/index.php?title=Call_Forwarding

Re-provisioning phones every morning does not sound like a solution to me.

Does this method require to have license for extensions for the total of the addition of the number of phone and number of users?