Send out call on GSM Gateway as extension

viptelekom

Hello,

I am looking for a solution to make the Alphatech Bluegeta SIP 1 gateway working for outgoing calls.

If i register the adapter as extension i can recieve the calls without any problem.

Is there a way to create a dial plan for outgoing calls to send out at one extension?

Like if i call 88 the call has to go out on extesin 200.

Thanks,

Gergo

Generally you should use trunks to connect to gateways. The gateway should not register to snom ONE.

There is one exception/workaround if the gateway is behind NAT. Then you can register it to and extension and in the dial plan select "send call to extension" and put the extension number in the destination field.

Generally you should use trunks to connect to gateways. The gateway should not register to snom ONE.

There is one exception/workaround if the gateway is behind NAT. Then you can register it to and extension and in the dial plan select "send call to extension" and put the extension number in the destination field.

The GSM Gateway is behind nat on dynamic IP, the snom enterprise pbx is on fix public IP.

The problem is that without registration i cannot recieve the call and i cannot see where to route the outgoing call.

At the dial plan can you give me an example regarding how to pass the destination number to the Gateway?

Let's say 3000 is the GSM adapter, and i want to dial out from extension 100 to external destination number 0036702541171 .

Thanks,

Gergo

The number to be called needs to be in the To-header. This is because the device registers it's contact, and according to the RFC the PBX must present that contact in the request-URI when calling the device up. Please check in your device if it is able to get the destination information out of the To-header.

• 7 months later...