Trunk failover

RobertO

It is seconds. A value of ten means that after ten seconds not receiving anything from the ISP, the PBX would continue processing the dial plan and possibly choose another trunk for the call. I would say values between 5 and 10 seconds are a good balance between reasonable response times from the ISP and user patience until they hear a ringback tone.

• 4 weeks later...
It is seconds. A value of ten means that after ten seconds not receiving anything from the ISP, the PBX would continue processing the dial plan and possibly choose another trunk for the call. I would say values between 5 and 10 seconds are a good balance between reasonable response times from the ISP and user patience until they hear a ringback tone.

Hi:

It seems trunk

I have the following settings:

Dial plan:

9* 9* to trunk119, failover on 5xx codes, and request timeout 5 secs

9* 9* to trunk120

Trunks:

trunk119: SIP Gateway outbound: 192.168.2.119

trunk120: SIP Gateway outbound: 192.168.2.120

I have populate all the channels of the gateway 119, and make a new call starting by 9, at ethereal I can see that PBXnSIP returns 503 error. but dont search the trunk 120, and returns bussy tone at phone originates the call.

I will appreciate any help about.

Thanks and best regards

Did you use a higher priority for the next entry in the dial plan?

http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Trunk_Se...tbound_Settings was not clear on this, has just been updated.

Thanks, using a higher priority for for the next entry failover it works fine, it can not be the same or less

Juan Acevedo

acevedo1@une.net.co