Snom One v4.5.1.1107

Joel

Hi,

I'm running Snom One Free 4.5.0.1090 and before upgrading to 4.5.1.1107 I want to make sure all my features will still work on my system, like the call recording.

I'm asking because this was in the release notes:

"The license module now requires that the license is bound to a MAC address. This implies that the snom ONE free license does not work with version 4 and more. snom ONE can now only be evaluated on version 5."

So basically what this mean? I don't what to go with version 5.0, because some features aren't free anymore and I need them.

When I will need to use fax, I guess I will not havr choice to upgrade to v5, but for now I stick to v4.5.

So I just want to make sure I won't have any trouble with features using v4.5.1.1107 over 4.5.0.1090...

Thank you for all the clarifying answers...

Regards,

Joel

You can check at https://www.snomone.com/versions if there is anything that you'll need. For example, fax2email did not exist in version 4 so you won't have a problem there. Missing ACD or the limitation of two calls could be something you'll miss; however buying additional calls is not expensive if you need additional ten calls.