Missed Calls

shockingblue

Hi

Since missed calls don't show in the pbx user login web interface (Call History/ Missed Calls) for phones in a hunt group I'd like to show the phones (snom 320) own missed calls record in the pbx user login web interface. I've created a new submenu next to Call Log and Missed Calls under the tab Call History in the pbx user login web interface by modifying the usr_ templates and would like to populate it with missed calls data from the phone. How is this doable with or without getting dirty with php and/ or installing a web server? I'm using 2011-4.5.0.1016 Alpha Monocerotids (Win32). Thanks...

Hi. Tested, again, to call my home number from a cell phone. Trunk sends call to hunt group (!(\+46731234567)!\1!f!70! !([a-z]{2,9})!\1!t! !^(4[0-9]{1})!\1!t! 72) and the phones start ringing. I hang up before the call goes to voicemail. There is no trace of the missed call in the users portal, but on all Snom 320 phones (in the hunt group) the missed call is listed. I would like "only" the missed calls from a Snom 320, in the simplest way, on a seperate webpage or tab. Preferably, but not nesseceraly, in the pbx user portal for easy reading, but anyway goes. How?

The only way missed calls shows in the user portal of the pbx under Missed Calls is if I call an extension directy (e.g. 45).

I'm using 2011-4.5.0.1016 Alpha Monocerotids (Win32) cause I like it and it's the latest free version I downloaded. :)

I would like to get hold of later 4.5.x builds but they are no longer downloadable. :(

Well if the call is from a hunt group, you are not usually the only one in the hunt group. And if a missed call is shown as a missed call for on all the people who are in the hunt group, everyone who returns back to his/her desk will call back the person whose call was missed. Say there were 6 people in the hunt group and all of them get a missed call on their portal. The guy whose call was missed may be called back by all 6 people one after another and he will explaining to each one, and feeling sorry he made the call at all :).

Copy that, but how about extracting (web get, action url or something) the missed calls from a Snom 320 to a file on the drive. Preferably to a file in the html directory of the pbx. From there I can load it into a custom made page or tab in the pbx user portal. Doesn't someone know how to get, extract or make the phone post the missed calls record when it gets updated?

For that kind of custom solution you can use action url. You can trigger an action url on the phone for missed call. On the phone's Action URL Settings page, in the "Missed call" field you can enter a URL that will be triggered on missed call. Now what you will do with that is up to you. One round about possibility would be the phone's home page (http://your-phone-ip/index.htm) which does have a list of missed calls, apart from many other things, which perhaps could be extracted.