Dialing 06 numbers over ISDN

richard

Okay, that should be simple. If you have two trunks with the name "ISDN" and "VoIP", then the dial plan would look like this:

Priority=200; Trunk=ISDN; Pattern=06*; Replacement=06* (if you want to keep the 06 in the front, otherwise just *)

Priority=300; Trunk=VoIP; Pattern=*; Replacement=*

Okay, that should be simple. If you have two trunks with the name "ISDN" and "VoIP", then the dial plan would look like this:

Priority=200; Trunk=ISDN; Pattern=06*; Replacement=06* (if you want to keep the 06 in the front, otherwise just *)

Priority=300; Trunk=VoIP; Pattern=*; Replacement=*

It doesn't work. It keeps calling over voip. A picture of the dialplan:

post-417-1205147828_thumb.jpg

Well, take the other records out... You can do that by clearing the pattern and replacement in the respective lines.

With the new dialplan:

If i call local numbers it rings

If i call 06-numbers i get a dead line.

Do i need some special settings for the teles.Gateway(ISDN) Trunk?

Do i need some special settings for the teles.Gateway(ISDN) Trunk?

No. What is the outbound proxy for the ISDN trunk? It should be something like 127.0.0.1:5062 if the gateway listens on port 5062.

Also what is the user dialling? Something like 06912345 to get a number in Frankfurt?

No. What is the outbound proxy for the ISDN trunk? It should be something like 127.0.0.1:5062 if the gateway listens on port 5062.

Also what is the user dialling? Something like 06912345 to get a number in Frankfurt?

The outbound proxy: 127.0.0.1:5062, that's correct.

the user is dialing a 06 number in the netherlands