can not add co lines under trunks

atilla.gahbro

when we try to add co lines everything we entered disappears and the co line field goes back to blank. however we can make calls for that domain even though there are no co lines defined in the trunks section. anyone seen this before?

I have the same problem with mine ,I think there is a bug with 'co' lines and license , not forget that 'co' lines count in the license.

The way I found to solve this is stop pbxnsip,start pbxnsip and recreate "co" lines under your trunk , also never delete a trunk with co lines attached to it without deleting co lines before or you will not be able to reuse the co1,co2... if you recreate new trunk.You can also delete XML files about co lines and you will be able to recreate it ( always start and stop pbxnsip after this move)

latest v2 release. we may have deleted a trunk group while there were co lines and maybe thats why it is doing that. our license states 200 and i know we are not near that even with all accounts added up for all of the domains.

i tried using different names for the co lines like "st101201 st101202" etcetera and it still does not work. but we can make and receive calls. i just dont know how many calls the current config can handle since we cant see the co lines.

latest v2 release. we may have deleted a trunk group while there were co lines and maybe thats why it is doing that. our license states 200 and i know we are not near that even with all accounts added up for all of the domains.

i tried using different names for the co lines like "st101201 st101202" etcetera and it still does not work. but we can make and receive calls. i just dont know how many calls the current config can handle since we cant see the co lines.

Ok , I tried something on mine

First stop pbxnsip , go to your pbxnsip directory into "colines" directory and delete everything , restart pbxnsip and try to recreate it like this

co1 co2 co2 co4 co5

( dont forget the space between each declaration )

Do you have a demo or official license?(I think that you need license to use colines now,let me check this with Kevin or Yori)

• 2 years later...